At Good House, we understand young people need an opportunity to relax and enjoy quality time with friends particularly after a grueling year of study.
Rules include but are not limited to the following:
- Good House will require photo id from all guests staying at a house prior to rental commencement.
- All guests will be required to read and sign a Rental Contract prior to rental commencement.
- No other people can stay at the house.
- No parties.
- No smoking.
- No drugs.
- All bookings payments are non-refundable.
- A refundable Damage Deposit of $2000 is to be guaranteed prior to check in.
- If ANY rules or conditions of rental are broken, the Damage Deposit will be automatically forfeited and guests will be evicted.
- Any abuse or willful damage to a house will not be tolerated and full legal consequences to the extent of all applicable laws will be sought by Good House.
- Good House reserves the right to apply further rules and conditions as necessary.
- Please note not all properties allow schoolies, so please read for details in each listing or ask when you make your enquiry.
With good and honest communication between Good House Holiday Rentals, parents and young guests, the end result will be safety, memorable times and enjoyment for all.