Good House offers a complete holiday rental management service, for properties on the Mornington Peninsula and beyond.
Listing your holiday home with Good House Holiday Rentals, is made easy and convenient for you. We take care of all the hard work, and ensure your holiday rental house is professionally managed, appropriately marketed, maintained in tip top shape and successful.
It's the little things that sets Good House Holiday Rentals apart from the rest:
- Competitive commission rate
- No annual marketing fee
- All cleaning and laundering managed in-house
- Personalised property Guest Book
- We attend the professional photo session and style your property, so it pops on-line
- Excellent backup of local quality trades and service professionals
How does it work?
- First we meet at your holiday house, answer all your questions and understand your property goals
- After appraising your property, a rental plan is compiled, detailing nightly rental rates, with recommendations for amenity improvement and other useful information
- Upon teaming up with Good House Holiday Rentals, fresh,vibrant and styled professional real estate photography is organised
- Your rental property listing is prepared with great descriptive information for all bookings channels, including Airbnb, Homeaway/Stayz, Booking.com and of course on our beautiful website
- After this, we are off and running
- Owners receive Booking Report when a reservation is confirmed and details booked dates, no of guests, the booking channel, and owner payout value
- After the guest checks out, the property is serviced, a review requested, and owner payout processed
- Let Good House take on all the work when you cant
Good House prides itself on:
Good House does not boast that it is the biggest in holiday rental management, then again we don't want to be. Small does not mean less, and we would much rather work with a smaller group of passionate owners and quality properties where relationships are manageable, more personable and responsive.
Please don't hesitate to contact us via phone on 1300 76 80 50 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your management needs.